I didn’t intend to make dance the theme of the week but as it happens sometimes all of the ideas come together at once and so, in case you missed them earlier, here they are, five views on dance:
- Monday: Dancers In Slow Motion
- Tuesday: The Secret Lives Of Dancers
- Wednesday: David Parsons’ Caught Vs Wrecking Crew Orchestra’s Tron
- Thursday: Dance Your PH.D.
- Friday: A Modest Proposal By John Bohannon: Get Rid Of Powerpoint And Use Dancers Instead
For more posts on dance check out the Dance category. I also encourage you to check out The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life and The Collaborative Habit: Life Lessons for Working Together, two fantastic books by one of America’s greatests choreographers and collaborators Twyla Tharp.