Augmented Reality Event (ARE), announced today the 2nd annual event of the largest conference dedicated to the business of augmented reality, will be held at Santa Clara Convention Center, May 17-18, 2011.
Start-ups, developers, mobile and hardware companies along with organizations within entertainment, media, education, healthcare, government, tourism, and many more, will gather to evolve this hot technology into a productive, sustainable and entertaining new medium. ARE will include more than 30 sessions organized into business, technology and production tracks, designed to address topics such as:
• the augmented reality market today and in the future,
• latest augmented reality innovations, engines and tools,
• showcases and postmortems of landmark augmented reality projects
• how to fund and build a successful augmented reality start up,
• how to leverage augmented reality to advance your brand, attract and keep your customers, and
• how to build successful campaigns and products that will delight users.
The exhibition floor will showcase leading companies and products in augmented reality and will also host a career fair to help kick start the young industry. ARE is currently accepting submissions for speakers, demos, roundtables, and sponsors and exhibitors.
“Augmented Reality is on the cusp of transitioning from a gimmick to a major new tech sector,” said Ori Inbar, event co-chair of ARE. “Backed by the leading augmented reality companies and passionate industry leaders, ensures ARE will be a don’t miss event with valuable content focused on the latest innovations, business models and how to successfully bring augmented reality to the market.”
The event is backed by leading global Augmented Reality companies (members of the AR Consortium) and the ISMAR committee, and is sponsored by top tech companies.
Learn more about Augmented Reality Event and its organizers at www.augmentedrealityevent.com and stay up to date with the latest developments by following @arealityevent on Twitter.